Ta Dung National Park – “Inland Ha Long Bay” Damri Waterfall – Cloud Hunt “ Linh An Pagoda” – Madagui Forest 3 Days 2 Nights It was amazing view like Vinh Ha Long in the north of viet nam.
Day 01 : HO CHI MINH CITY– TA DUNG HOMESTAY – BAO LOC CITY. (L,D)
- Transfer to Bao Loc province by car and Check-in hotel.
- Lunch at Vietnamese food restaurant. (7USD/01 Pax)
- Sight seeing and take a photograph at Ta Dung Lake.
- Dinner at local restaurant. (7 USD/01 Pax)
- Free on leisure.
- Overnight at hotel in Bao Loc City.
Day 02 : HUNGTING CLOUD “LINH AN PAGODA” – DAMBRI WATERFALL– TAM CHAU TEA GARDEN– MUDBATH “TEA RESORT” (pay yourself) – MADAGUI FOREST (B, L,D)
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Hunting Cloud in Linh An Pagoda, Red Sky Gate, Check in for taking a photograph.
- Have lunch at club house. ( 7USD/01pax)
- Visit Damri Waterfall, Tam Chau Tea garden, Mudbath at tea resort.
- Dinner at local restaurant. (7 USD/01 Pax).
- Overnight at Hotel in City or Forest.
DAY 03: BAO LOC CITY – MADAGUI FOREST – HO CHI MINH CITY (B, L)
- Breakfast at Hotel. Check out Hotel
- Transfer to Ho Chi Minh City. On the way, visit Madagui forest ,Elephant Waterfall…..activity : Kayaking, Biking, Fishing, Rock Climping, Hiking, Boating..
- Have lunch at local restaurant. ( 7USD/01pax)
- Free on leisure or shopping until transfer to airport for flight (TBA) back home.
End of services.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeCulture, Discovery
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Known as “Inland Ha Long Bay, Ta Dung is in the Central Highlands of Vietnam, Spanning nearly 20,940 hectares in Dak Som commune Dak Glong district. When watching Ta Dung Lake above, make sure you will be surprised by the beauty of nature with over 36 large or small islands on the lake.The park is expected to reduce greenhouse emissions, increase forest coverage, ensure environmental security, mitigate land erosion and floods, stabilise production and improve local livelihoods. Ta Dung is expected to be recognized as a global geological park by UNESCO. A relaxing destination is suitable after a hard working day.
- Hotel accommodation by twin share basis with daily breakfast.
- Ground transportation by private, air-condition vehicle.
- Regional speaking guide.
- Sightseeing with admission fee.
- Meals as mentioned in the program.
- Mineral water and cold tissues on tours.
- For the second night, if you choose to stay overnight at Madagui Deep Forest Resort, the surcharge will be: 466.000 VND/person or overnight at the “Tea” resort. The surcharge will be: 350.000 VND/person
- International air tickets
- International airport tax
- Visa stamping on arrival to Vietnam: Single entry one month.
- Mubbatth at Tea Resort. ( 17 USD/01 Pax)
- Peak season and public holiday surcharge
- Personal expenses
- Early check in or late checkout (check in time: after 14PM, check out time: before 12 PM)
- All other meals & beverages are NOT mentioned in the program
- TIP for Guide and driver